Saturday, January 12, 2008

Warm Enough

Cabin fever has been setting in so I bundled up and went for a ride.

It was great having most of the roads to myself,

not much traffic but I did see a group of about 12 riders heading east toward Daybreak as I was heading to Herriman.

Tomorrow is ski day at DV.

Oh yea I keep forget to post my 5 that Stupid Bike asked me to post.

1. Thought about a music career. I started playing percussion at age 13, played with the Salt Lake Symphony at age 14, made the high school jazz band at age 15, all-state musician my senior year. Got a full scholarship to college and was a featured soloist as well as intercollegate band, but decided to pursue an accounting degree.

2. Speaking of college, lived in the same dorm hall as my wife my freshman year. Asked her to dance and the rest is history.

3. I have been friends with the Bull Elk since we were two. You think we get in trouble now you should of seen what we did as kids!

4. I've never lived out of Utah. Skiing, hiking, camping, biking, why live anywhere else?

5. I have a scar from my wrist to my thumb on my left hand from climbing a fence.

1 comment:

UtRider said...

Yeah, I got out to shred some canal roads and the Jordan River Pkwy yesterday. It felt good to be outside! How was skiing? I hope to find my dh ski legs this week... I'm waiting for my xc boots to arrive and then I'll be all geared up for that too.

Modified by Blogcrowds