Tuesday, May 05, 2009

No rest for the wicked?

Monday was supposed to be an easy day but I decided that I wanted to see how well I'm recovering by doing a hard ride. So I planned on meeting Big D and Little D for a spin when Fist-o-Fury invited me out for a ride. We decided to head out see what Butterfield had in store for us. It was a tough climb up and even after Big and Little D turned around we continued up through the middle section and I was baked. I thought I was in for an easy ride home but someone decided that race pace is in order and I did everything I could just to hang on all the way down to West Jordan where we split off and I slowly made my way home.

Here is the elevation profile from the ride.

1 comment:

StupidBike said...

I am 100% sure that it is time for you to change the url of your blog, it is misleading.

Modified by Blogcrowds